New CSA-Approved 960 Work & Safety XFR in Wheat stands on a thicker, grippier, solid rubber lug sole for safe, long-wearing, all-season comfort and stability. Comfort Arch footbeds reduce stress on bones and joints, cushioning heel-strike impact by up to 90%. Tough-as-nails rubber toe caps protect the boot itself and extend service life. Step up to comfort and safety that won't let you down.
- Rubber outsole provides slip resistance through a combination of design, tread pattern and soling material
- Highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack.
- Heat resistant to 300 degrees Celcius
- Oil, acid and organic fat resistant sole
- Premium weatherproof leather upper and elastic sided boot
- Molded TPU toe guard for added protection
- Luxury removable Comfort Arch footbed with XRD(R) Technology for greater impact absorption and cushioning support for all-day comfort.
Footbed is anti-bacterial, washable and breathable
- Nylon shank -- ensures correct step flex point, assists with torsional stability
- Extreme puncture protection that is metal-free, lightweight and flexible offering optimum peneration resistance
- Electrical shock resistant sole
- CSA approved grade 1 protective toe cap