Fiberglass reinforced polypropylene blades in bright colors are lightweight and durable. The asymmetrical, slightly curved blade shape combined with a lightweight, flexible fiberglass shaft produces smooth yet powerful strokes.
- Glass-filled polypropylene blades are both lightweight and durable
- Asymmetrical, slightly curved blade shape produces smooth, efficient strokes
- Lightweight, yet strong, the wrapped fiberglass shaft has an ovalized grip
- Rubber drip rings help to keep hands and legs dry while paddling
- No-fail push-button take down allow blades to be feathered at 60-degrees or set inline, for right or left-handed control